Listing today, expecting flat listing
CreditAccess Grameen IPO allotment available, below is link to check allotment status.
CreditAccess Grameen IPO subscribed 2.22 times so far on last day of issue
on Day 3(on 10.08.2018)
GMP: As on 10 August 2018: INR 12-14
Kostak: INR NIL
Subject to: INR NIL
CreditAccess Grameen IPO is one of the major IPO in the country which was outlined on Feb, 8th 2018.
Here we will do a detailed Credit Access Grameen IPO Review In this Article along within deep survey of IPO allotment status, about the company, Company strength, Company financials, Key members of company, CreditAccess Grameen IPO Issue Object, Company Promoters, Price band, Issue Details, Issue Date, and many more..
About the Company:
The Credit Access Grameen Limited is a microfinance company; this company is located in the IT city of Bengaluru. The company is directed at furnishing financial assistance to the poor households from the countryside parts of the India. Special preference is given towards women while granting financial help. The company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
Key members of the Company:
- Udaya Kumar Hebbar (MD & CEO)
- Anal Kumar Jain (Independent Director)
- Prabha (Independent Director)
- George Joseph (Independent Director)
Strengths of the Company:
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd has Customer-centric business model resulting in high customer retention.
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd owns deep penetration in Rural Areas characterized by low competition and built through contiguous district based expansion.
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd enjoys robust customer selection and risk management policies resulting in healthy asset quality.
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd holds Strong track record of financial performance and operating efficiency.
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd has a stable management team with extensive domain experience.
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd owns diversified sources of borrowings and effective asset-liability management.
Strategies of the Company
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd Company maintains continued focus on the customers from Rural Areas
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd Company maintains Expansion of branch network
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd Company has Leverage existing capabilities and strengths to diversify product and service offerings
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd Company focuses on optimizing operating costs and improving operational efficiencies
Credit Access Grameen Financial:
|Rs. in Crore|
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Issue Object:
With CreditAccess Grameen Ltd IPO Company expects to receive the benefits of listing of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
CreditAccess Grameen Ltd IPO will help in improvement of Company’s brand name and creation of a public market for the Equity Shares in India.
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Dates & Price Band:
IPO Open: 08-August-2018
IPO Close: 10-August-2018
IPO Size: Approx Rs.1500 Crore (Approx) : 2,68,05,394 Shares
Face Value: Rs.10 Per Equity Share
Price Band: Rs.418 to 422 Per Share
Listing on: BSE & NSE
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Market Lot:
Shares: Apply for 35 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Allotment & Listing:
Basis of Allotment: 16-August-2018
Credit to demat accounts: 21-August-2018
CREDITACCESS ASIA N.V. (The promoter holds the majority of the equity shares of the firm.)
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Registrar:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
E-mail: [email protected]
Investor Grievance Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Website : www.karisma.karvy.com
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Lead Managers:
ICICI Securities Limited
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
CreditAccess Grameen Limited
New No. 49 (Old No. 725), 46th Cross,
8th Block, Jayanagar,
Next to Rajalakshmi Kalyan Mantap,
Tel: +91 80 22637300
Fax: +91 80 26643433
Contact Person: Darshana Kothari
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer