Update : HDFC AMC IPO allotment is out, below is link for that.
GMP as on 4 Aug 2018 : INR 560
Kostak INR 1500
Subject to :INR 6700
on Day 3(on 27.07.2018 )
QIB : 37.7709 Times
NII : 53.6538 Times
RII : 5.0033 Times
Total : Shares offered :18804290
Total Subscribed : 20.7805 Times
GMP as on 27 July 2018 : INR 505
Kostak INR 1450
Subject to :INR 5400-5500
GMP as on 26 July 2018 : INR 510-515
Kostak INR 1500 ,
Subject to :INR 5000
GMP as on 25 July 2018 :INR 460
Kostak INR :1650 ,
Subject to :INR 5000
GMP AS on 23 July 2018 : 430-435
Kostak INR 1550
Subject to :INR 5000
Some people don’t require introduction, as only their name is sufficient to introduce them. Let’s Say Warren buffet never requires introduction to people who invest in stock market. Or does Sachin Tendulkar require introduction to Cricket lovers? Like this, Does HDFC brand requires introduction to you people? I guess Not at all.
HDFC AMC Limited incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on 10 December, 1999 is also popular as HDFC Mutual Fund. It has been approved to act as an Asset Management Company for the HDFC Mutual Fund by SEBI on 3 July, 2000.
The HDFC AMC Company has reputation of the most profitable asset management company in India in terms of net profits since Fiscal 2013, with a total AUM of 2,932.54 billion of which equity-oriented AUM and non-equity-oriented AUM respectively constituted 1,552.82 billion and 1,379.72 billion as of December 31, 2017.
In India, the HDFC AMC company in terms of Equity-oriented AUM enjoys reputation of the largest asset management company since the last quarter of Fiscal 2011.
According to CRISIL the HDFC AMC has invariably been among the top two asset management companies in India in terms of total average AUM since the month of August 2008.
The HDFC AMC has an accepted the best recorded performance of delivering strong financial performance.
The HDFC AMC has total earning of INR 7,83.976 Cr in Fiscal 2013, it increased to INR 15,87.910 Cr in Fiscal 2017, with a CAGR of 19.3%, and at the same time the Net profit has grown from INR 3,18.746 Cr to INR 5,50.246 Cr during the same period at a CAGR of 14.6%.
The Dividend Pay-out Ratio was 40% in Fiscal 2013, which increased to 51% in Fiscal 2017.
They have paid a dividend of INR 1,11.060 Cr in Fiscal 2013 which increased to INR 2,31.535 Cr in Fiscal 2017.
The business comes 21% from National Distributors, 10.3% from HDFC Bank,other banks 17.3%, individual financial advisor 27.6% and 34.1% people invests directly in HDFC AMC.
- The HDFC AMC covers market leadership position in the Indian mutual fund industry.
- The group is considered as trusted brand and strong parentage in market.
- HDFC AMC is consistently growing at 15-20% per annum.
- It has vast accomplished and steady management and investment teams.
- The HDFC AMC has strong investment performance which is supported by comprehensive investment philosophy and risk management.
- HDFC AMC mostly focus on individual customers, so company has a customer-centric approach.
- Last but not the least the Company is trusted brand and strong parentage.
- HDFC AMC has 209 branches and more than 65,000 distributors across India.
HDFC AMC Limited IPO:
It is a pure OFS vide which existing shareholders i.e HDFC Limited and Standard Life Investment are selling 25,457,555 no. of shares to the Public.
- HDFC Limited is selling 8,592,970 EQUITY SHARES
- STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENTS LIMITED selling 16,864,585 EQUITY SHARES.
HDFC AMC Limited IPO Detail:
IPO Opens on : 25 July 2018
IPO Closes on : 27 July 2018
Total Shares: 25,457,555
Face Value: INR 5 Per Equity Share
Issue Size: 2800 Cr.
Lot Size: 13 Shares
Issue Price: INR 1095-1100 Per Equity Share
Listing At: NSE,BSE
Offer Opens: 25 July 2018
Offer Closes :27 July 2018
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 01 August 2018
Unblocking of ASBA : 02 August 2018
Credit to Demat Accounts :03 August 2018–
Listing on NSE & BSE: 06 August 2018
HDFC and Standard Life Investments are the Promoters of the Company.
HDFC holds 120,772,800 Equity Shares while Standard Life Investments holds 80,515,200 Equity Shares, which constitutes 57.36% and 38.24%, respectively, of the Company’s pre-Offer, issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||4,955.55||5,502.46||4,778.80||4,155.00||3,577.70||3,187.46|
OBJECTS OF THE ISSUE:
- To attain the profits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- To carry out the sale of Equity Shares offered for sale by the Selling Shareholders.
- To make the listing of its Equity Shares more visible and brand image.
- To get a public market for Equity Shares in India. The HDFC AMC will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all the proceeds from the Offer will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Equity Shares offered by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
Shares offered to
Anchors: 66,53,265 Shares
QIB: 4435,511 Shares
NII: 3326,634 Shares
RII: 77,62,145 Shares
LEAD MANAGER OF HDFC AMC Limited IPO:
- Axis Capital Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- BoA Merrill Lynch
- IIFL Holdings Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
- CLSA India Private Limited
- HDFC Bank Limited
- Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Private Limited
REGISTAR OF HDFC AMC Limited IPO:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
HDFC AMC Limited HDFC House,
2nd Floor, H.T. Parekh Marg,
165-166, Backbay Reclamation,
Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020,
Phone No. +91 (22) 6631 3333 Fax No.
+91 (22) 6658 0203
Email: [email protected]