Vectren is an energy delivery company based in Indiana. The company delivers natural gas and electricity to more than 1 million customers in the state. If you’re a Vectren customer, you may be wondering how to pay your bill. Here’s a helpful guide.
Vectren is an energy delivery company that serves as the major provider of gas and electricity to residents in central and southwestern Indiana. Vectren delivers safe, reliable, and affordable energy to more than 1.3 million customers. Vectren offers multiple ways to pay your bill.
Vectren offers a paperless billing option to help customers save money on postage and reduce their environmental impact. Customers can enroll in paperless billing through Vectren’s website or by calling Vectren customer service. Paperless billing customers will receive an email notification when their bill is ready to view online.
Customers can also choose to pay their Vectren bill by mail. Vectren accepts checks or money orders made out to Vectren Corporation. Customers should include their Vectren account number on their payment.
Payments should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 78725
Indianapolis, IN 46250-8725
Vectren customers can also pay their bill in person at any Vectren walk-in location. Vist the Vectren website to find the walk-in location nearest you. When paying in person, customers will need to bring a photo ID and their Vectren account number.
Enroll in automatic bank draft and never worry about your energy bill again! Automatic bank draft is a free service that deducts your monthly energy bill from your checking or savings account on the due date. To enroll in automatic bank draft, sign up through Vectren’s website or call customer service. You will need your Vectren account number and your bank routing number when enrolling in automatic bank draft.
By following these simple steps, you can easily pay your Vectren bill each month!
There are several ways to pay your Vectren bill. You can pay:
1. Online: You can pay your Vectren bill online by logging into your account and selecting the payment option. You can pay by credit/debit card or e–check.
2. By Phone: You can pay your Vectren bill by calling 1–800–427–8473 and selecting the payment option. You can pay by credit/debit card or e–check.
3. By Mail: You can pay your Vectren bill by sending a check or money order to the address on your bill.
4. Payment Centers: You can pay your Vectren bill at any authorized payment centers including Walmart, Kroger, and Speedway.
5. AutoPay: You can set up automatic payments from your bank account or credit/debit card.
6. Budget Plan: You can set up a budget plan to spread out your payments over the course of the year.
-In person: Drop off your payment at a Vectren office or authorized payment center location. To find a location near you, visit www.vectren.com/Locations/.
Paying your Vectren bill is easy and convenient with several payment options available. You can pay online, by phone, or by mail. You can also drop off your payment in person at a Vectren office or authorized payment center location. For more information on how to pay your bill, visit www.vectren.com/PaymentOptions/.
MoneyHelpr also offers helpful tips on how to Atmos Bill Payment Online. The website also includes a blog that provides helpful news and insights topics.