As on 30 August 2018
GMP INR NIL,
Kostak INR 350( very few saudas)
About the company
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, known as “Ship Builder to the Nation”
- The company is one of India’s leading Defence public sector undertaking shipyard under the Ministry of Defence.
- Incorporate in 1934 and Mumbai based company.
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has the capability to build warships, submarines, merchant ships upto 40,000 DWT since 1979.
Working in two business subdivisions:
- Shipbuilding and submarine- building and repair of naval ships
- Heavy engineering –building and repair of diesel-electric submarine.
- World class infrastructure capable of serving the requirements of the Ministry of Defence
- Location of our facilities promotes closer association with our vendors and customers
- The workforce is well trained in various disciplines.
- The Company has qualified manpower to implement CAD/CAM/CIM using the latest ship design software’s, operating from a number of work stations having the latest computer hardware to provide, up to date design and production support, commensurate with for the yard’s capabilities.
- Company has strong financial position and order book.
- Increase in indigenisation of vessels to boost the Make in India campaign.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||2,857.92||5,956.20||6,244.91|
The promoters :
The president of india,
Acting through the ministry of defence,
Government of india
Main objects of the issue are :
(i) to carry out the disinvestment of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholder and
(ii) achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Shares offered to
QIB 11,205,000 Share
NII 3,361,500 Shares
RII ,843,500 Shares
YES Securities (India) Limited
AXIS CAPITAL LIMITED
EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
IDFC BANK LIMITED
JM FINANCIAL LIMITED
Registrar to the IPO:
ALANKIT ASSIGNMENTS LIMITED
Registrered Office of the Company :
Mumbai – 400010,