- Don’t think that expert advice is always correct and also don’t follow it blindly.
- Take advantage of what you already know.
- In stock market, winner is one who discovers opportunity that hasn’t yet been discovered.
- Before making any investment you should first invest in house.
- Short term volatility is not predictable and not avoidable, so try to ignore that.
- In stock market, you can book great profit and great loss too.
- Nobody can predict the economy.
- What market is going to behave in short term is never predictable.
- Long term investments in stocks would always give you better returns than long term investments in bonds.
Source: One Up On wall street