Pay My Horry Electric Bill
Horry Electric Cooperative is a member-owned electric utility serving Horry and Georgetown counties in South Carolina. They offer several options for members to pay their Horry electric bill pay. Members can pay their bill online, by phone, or in person at one of their offices or authorized payment locations.
Horry Electric Cooperative Bill Pay Options
The Horry Electric Cooperative provides a lot of Bill Pay Options. Some of them are:
- Quick Pay: Allows you to securely view your balance and pay it without logging in.
- com.au: You can pay off your balance and manage your account by logging into your account online.
- Banks: During their regular hours of operation, a number of banks located throughout Horry County will accept payments made to Horry Electric.
- Bank Draft: Always on time and never late with your electric bill payment — all without having to write a check.
- Fair Wages and Uninterrupted Sleep: Equal Pay protects you from swings in your electric bill, and Bank Draft takes care of the payment so you don’t have to, giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy life.
Horry Electric Cooperative Bill Pay
Horry Electric Cooperative is an electric utility company that serves Horry County, South Carolina. The company is a member-owned cooperative, and its members are also its customers. The company offers several ways to pay your bill, including online, by phone, and in person. The method you choose will likely depend on your personal preference and budget. Also know about Auto pay Venmo online system.
Paying your bill online is quick and easy, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home. All you need is an internet connection and a credit or debit card. You can also set up automatic payments so that you never have to worry about forgetting to pay your bill again.
How to ‘Quick Pay’ at Horry Electric Bill Pay?
In order to log in to ‘Quick Pay’ at Horry Electric Cooperative Bill Pay, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the online portal- https://myenergy.horryelectric.com/onlineportal/Quick-Pay
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Confirm all the information.
- Review the information and Continue to the next step
- Review the ‘Payment Redirect Notice’.
How to Login to ‘MyEnergyOnline’ at Horry Electric Cooperative Bill Pay?
In order to log in to ‘MyEnergyOnline’ at Horry Electric Cooperative Bill Pay, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the online portal- https://myenergy.horryelectric.com/onlineportal/Member-Login
- Enter your Account Number or User Id
- Enter the correct password
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
How do I make a payment on my account from the Horry Electric Cooperative?
You are able to make a direct payment to them using the official website. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact your biller by calling (843) 369-2211, sending an email to ([email protected]), or visiting their website.
Horry Electric Bill Pay Phone Number
If you’re a customer of Horry Electric and you need to pay your bill, there are a few different ways that you can do so. You can either pay online, by phone or by mail.
If you choose to pay online, you’ll need to visit the website and login to your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your account balance and make a payment.
If you’d prefer to pay by phone, you can call the customer service number at 843-369-2211. You’ll need to have your account number handy when you call.
Finally, if you want to pay by mail, you can send your payment to: Horry Electric Cooperative, P.O. Box 1227, Conway, SC 29528-1227.
About Horry Electric Cooperative
On April 25, 1940, Horry Electric Cooperative, Inc. was established, and its charter membership consisted of 627 individuals. On January 7, 1941, they began supplying power to the system. Horry Electric is a member-owned organisation that operates without the goal of making a profit, and it is committed to delivering information and services linked to energy in a manner that is just and equitable.
The activities of the Cooperative are governed by a nine-person board of trustees, each of whom is elected from amongst and by their fellow members at the Annual Meeting of the Cooperative. The chief executive officer is appointed by the board, and the CEO, in turn, is responsible for the appointment of the management staff that is in charge of operating and maintaining the system.
The best way to avoid high electric bills is to use energy-efficient appliances and follow simple tips to conserve electricity. By making a few small changes, you can save money and help the environment.